Friday, January 21, 2011

I decided to watch a Who DVD tonight, which is something I haven't done in a while. It's funny because the DVD I watched I have had for over a year and this is the first time I watched it. It was really good, it revived my love for The Who (even though I never really stopped loving them). But it also revived my love for John. For a couple months there I thought I was getting over him. It upset me because I don't want to get over him. Watching this DVD made me feel like I used to about John. Even though it didn't exactly go away it hibernated or something. Loving John hurts in a way, but forgetting him would hurt worse. I know that doesn't really make sense, but whatever. I want John's memory to be alive for along time. Even if I'm the last person on earth to remember him it's better than no one remembering him.

No comments:

Post a Comment