Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Epic-ness That Is RED

I love music. It probably my biggest interest. There are many bands that I like but there are some that I find amazing. Now, if you know me you might think I'm going to say Green Day, Linkin Park or The Who, but the band I'm talking about is none of the above. The band I'm talking about is called RED. They are a Christian metal band.

There music is very unique to me. These guys put more passion in their songs than anything I have ever heard before. It is hard to explain in words how this band makes me feel, but the singers voice and the lyrics put a chill down my spine, literally. The music is very calming, least for me, but sometimes it can almost bring me to tears also. I think one thing that also adds to their music is the strings. A lot of their songs have violins and such in them. I think that is want gives the music such a passionate feeling. In my opinion they are one of the greatest bands ever, but they are not very well known, so most people wouldn't say that.

This song inparticular is one that gives me chills


Their third album comes out on Feburary 1. It's called Until We Have Faces. If it is as good their first two albums then I except it to be great! The album leaked on the internet already but I have not listened to it because I would rather wait until I buy the album. From other people's reaction, it seems to be a good album.

Here is the first single off of the album.
Only more day to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment